Union School District is welcoming back Big Smiles mobile dental services to offer in-school dental care this spring. This service is available to Pre-K through 12th at no cost if:
- Your child is insured with Medicaid (Medical Access Card) or CHIP.
- Your child is uninsured he/she may be covered by Big Smiles.
Easy and Convenient
The in-school option offered by Big Smiles dentistry eliminates transportation issues or taking time off work. Caring, licensed dentists provide quality care in the comforting, familiar surroundings of your child’s school.
Dental services offered are:
- Complete exam
- Sealants (when needed)
- Restorative care, such as fillings and other minimally invasive procedures provided
Keep your child healthy by having your child examined by the in-school dentist.
Help reduce the risk of:
- Cavities- most common chronic childhood disease
- Early Tooth Loss due to dental decay
- Gum Disease
- Heart Disease
- Impaired Speech Development
Dental Clinic Dates:
Union High School on Tuesday March 27th from 7:30 am - 11 am*
Union Elementary (Sligo) on Tuesday March 27th from 11 am - 2:30 pm*
Rimersburg Elementary on Monday April 9th from 7:30 am - 2:30 pm* (Also serving Rimersburg Head Start students at Rimersburg Elem.)
*Dates subject to change depending on enrollment, weather, and clinic staffing.
Fill out the enrollment form attached below and return it to the school nurse as soon as possible since space is limited!
The deadline for registration is March 26th!