Parent Portal Access Information
NOTE: If you did not fill out a Parental Internet Access Service form previously and submit it to the school, then you will not be able to access your student’s grades until that form is completed. This form is available on the schools website at www.unionsd.net
. Then look for "Parental Portal" and click the link in the dropdown entitled "Parent Forms". The form you will need is Parent Grade Portal Form.
To access the Parent Portal follow the directions listed below.
- Open a web browser and go to www.unionsd.net.
- In the tabs at the top, you will see Parent Portal
- Now click on "MMS-Student Grades".
- These steps will bring you to the MMS Parent Portal Login Page.
- Under the Login Box there is a click here link that will take you to the new account page.
- Complete the parent login page as in the example below.
Complete the form below and click the Create Account button to add your account to the system.
Note: Please enter your First and Last Name exactly as it is on record with the school. All fields are required.
Please enter a Student ID number. If you have more than one student, enter only ONE . You will be able to add more students once your account is created.
Your Account has been created.
An email has been sent to _______________@_______________ with
your username and temporary password.