The Union School District Board of Directors is conducting a Superintendent search for the Union School District, effective July 1, 2019. The board is seeking a dynamic individual with integrity, visionary leadership, and outstanding management ability to lead the district. The district has approximately 573 students with a $12.5 million budget.
The candidate must possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding management ability to lead the district in school finance and business management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact effectively with all staff members
- Skills to motivate and evaluate staff
- Knowledge in educational trends and technology practices
- The ability to implement curriculum that promotes academic achievement for all students
- The ability to establish a culture of professional and academic excellence
- Knowledge to effectively manage school facilities
- The ability to successfully facilitate community engagement activities
PA superintendent letter of eligibility required at time of employment.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETE
APPLICATION PACKET IN ACCORDANCE WITH
THE DIRECTIONS PROVIDED IN THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 3:00PM,
FEBRUARY 28, 2019. POSITION WILL BE OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
INQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO:
Union School District Business Office, 354 Baker Street, Suite 2 Rimersburg, PA 16248
THE UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER