1. Go to the district website http://www.unionsd.net
2. Hover over Parent Portal at the top of the page and select MMS Student Grades
3. On the newly loaded page, click on the Create Parent Portal Account button
4. Fill in the form. The First Name, Last Name, Email must be exactly how we have it on file. It would be the same as Contact 1 when you filled out the Enrollment Packet.
5. Enter a User Name and Student ID
a. The Student ID (Lunch Number) should have been provided to you in a letter sent home.
b. We do NOT need the Cell phone and Provider.
6. Click on the Save button.
7. You should get an email with your temporary password.
8. Go back to the screen.
9. Enter the User Name you created in step 5.
10. Enter the Temporary password that was emailed to you.
11. In the Select User Type Drop down box, Select Parent
12. Click on the Log In button
13. You will be forced to change your password so type in your new password that is something you can remember in both the new and confirm password boxes. Then click Save.
14. You will be taken back to the login screen. Fill out the User ID and New Password you just created and click the login button.
15. Now you should see your child’s information.