Position Opening: Part-Time Special Education Paraeducators Union School District is seeking, caring, applicants for Part-Time Special Education Paraeducator positions for the 2021 - 2022 school year. Candidates for consideration should be enthusiastic, joyful, and motivated. We value candidates that possess an understanding of child development and a caring disposition. We are eager to welcome to our team a colleague committed to building strong student, staff and family relationships and one who is committed to self-development.
• Demonstrated enthusiasm for working with school-age children
• 3–5 years of experience working with students (preferred)
• Associate’s degree (preferred)
• Confidence when working with others
• Strong social and communication skills
• Work cooperatively with staff to deliver classroom assistance to individual and/or small groups of students
• Work with Special and General Education teachers to deliver curriculum to students
• Collaborate with teachers to facilitate inclusive learning experiences for identified learners
• Capture data and contribute to student observations as part of the IEP process
• Contribute to and assist with student record-keeping, progress monitoring and testing
• Communicate with staff and students to build relationships
• Participate in ongoing professional development
• Support a positive learning environment that is safe, joyful, and nurturing
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, general application
Applications can be found at www.unionsd.net. Review of applications will be begin on Friday, July 30, 2021, however, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Union School District is an equal opportunity employer.